Coven of the White Moon (United States & England) are presently closed and are no longer accepting new members.
Coven of the White Moon follows The Asarlaíocht Tradition, which is based on Witchcraft in its most natural and unobstructed form with Celtic influences. The Asarlaíocht Tradition is comparatively new, founded by The Coven's High Priestess, Lady Rayvan. It is primarily practiced by Coven of the White Moon, but it is rapidly being adapted by others. Although led by a High Priestess and High Priest, Coven of the White Moon is not a dictatorship, as members are not merely "allowed" to contribute fully, but expected to do so. Our goals are as follows:
1. To uphold, respect, and restore the true meaning of Witchcraft.
2. To be a good example to Witchcraft and the Pagan community by showing respect and offering assistance to any Pagan, of any Path and/or Tradition who may be in need.
3. To show loyalty, respect, honour, and love to the Triple Goddess and the Triple God.
4. To preserve Witchcraft, its beliefs, traditions, legends, and paths of the Wise Ones.
5. To come to the aid of anyone who is less fortunate than we, regardless of choice of religion, through volunteer work, community service, drives, fundraisers, etc.
6. To provide education to those seeking to learn the Craft as well as to all those, whether Pagan or other, who wish to truly learn our ways, through classes, literature, lectures, and workshops.
7. To develop a closer, more personal relationship with the Gods.
8. To appreciate ourselves and each other, and accept both the strengths and weaknesses of all members; and to help each other rid ourselves of those weaknesses which may be holding us back.
9. To live by and understand our beliefs to the fullest and be confident in our Craft.
10. To truly practice "In Perfect Love And Perfect Trust."
c. Lady Rayvan. 2004. All rights.
The Trevor Project operates the nations only 24/7 crisis & suicide prevention helpline for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth. If you or a friend are feeling lost or alone call The Trevor Helpline.
There is hope, there is help.